Boticca is a boutique/marketplace, stocking pieces from emerging designers around the world. Their tagline 'I'd rather wear a unique story' sums up Boticca's purpose perfectly. To founders Kiyan Foroughi and Avid Larizadeh, jewellery is not so much ... jewellery anymore, it's a journey with a story. Therefore to the customer, since the design talent are not seen in mainstream stores, buying something from Boticca means you're owning a beautiful and unique hand made piece.
From today to July 28th, they are having a summer sale so I would recommend you checking out the site and maybe staying a while.
1. Voodoo Erzulie Cuff (by Lee Renee, London UK)
2. Le St. Tropez: Dusty Lilac Ostrich (by Dareen Hakim, NY USA)
3. Agra Skyline Key Knuckle Duster Ring (by Christina Elleni, CA USA)
4. Unicorn Ring (by LeiVanKash, London UK)
5. Wide Silver Cleopatra Cuff (by Yoola, Yahud Israel)
6. Aphrodite (by Lamprini, Athens Greece)
7. Dragon Acrylic Necklace (by Sarah Angold Studio, London UK)
8. Mya Croc Embossed Leather Box Clutch (by Costella, LA USA)
9. MeDusa Envelope Clutch (by MeDusa, Tel Aviv Israel)
10. Golden Drip Cuff (by Eina Ahluwalia, Kolkata India)